We welcome you safely to our venues!
How we are taking the impacts of Covid-19 into account in our operations to ensure your safety:
We are doing everything to ensure your event on our premises is safe in every way. We constantly monitor the recommendations and guidance issued by the authorities.
We can provide rooms of different sizes to ensure social distancing for groups of all sizes. Our larger premises allow us to furnish meetings and place dining tables at generous safe physical distancing to make participation as safe as possible for everyone.
We make sure that our restaurants have seating at tables or some other counter. We also continue to pay particular attention to the safety of our staff and customers: our employees are excluded from the workplace if they are ill, we use antibacterial products and protective gloves when preparing food and maintain safe physical distancing. We constantly monitor the recommendations and guidance issued by the authorities.
We have further enhanced the hygiene regime at all our events centres. In addition, we have installed automatic hand sanitiser dispensers and safe distancing markings at our centres. We will provide more detailed guidance for those attending and organising larger events. The food served is prepared and served in accordance with the hygiene standards in force.
How we take your safety into account at our events centres:
- automatic hand sanitizer dispensers and safe distancing markings at the entrances to and inside our premises
- safe distancing can be smoothly implemented
- the hygiene regime has been further enhanced at our events centres. This includes the disinfection of door handles several times during the day
- masks are available on the premises
- premises are reserved solely for the use of your own party
- meals in conjunction with meetings are in the form of plate service for your party only. For the time being, we have discontinued self-service buffets for all at our events centres
- participants are instructed to keep the same seat throughout the event
- the food served is prepared and served in accordance with the hygiene standards in force
- circulating microphones are not used. Taking into account safe distancing, the event arranger goes round the room with the microphone for general questions. The use of headset microphones has been discontinued until further notice
- we recommend event organisers to make table-specific seating arrangements so that customers can be shown directly to their seats
- the rooms at Vanha Ylioppilastalo and Ravintola Pörssi have event streaming facilities to allow also for more diverse events to be held
This is how it is safe for all of us to
participate in future events.
Let’s get together to plan the most suitable and safest event for you!
With the experience of thousands of successful events, our sales team will help you find the right space for your event and guide you through the questions. Feel free to contact us and we will organize your dream opportunity together!
Please also read our Safety Guidance >>
Looking for a meeting room?
Are you looking for a meeting room for a work event? Sauna space for evening parties? Or is it your job to host a corporate dinner or gala? Here you will find a wide range of facilities and additional services such as Catering.